Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back To Basics

Honestly, I really don't know why i felt like pulling up a new post window.
Just a few moments ago I walked into my apartment coming home from work and threw myself on my makeshift bed.

This blog is going back to being extremely introspective.
It is now a placeholder for rhetorical questions even the sanest human beings I know can't answer.

I am back to living on my own. There is and odd pleasure about having your own living room, your own kitchen, your own balcony, and your own room where no one can peek in unless you let them.
I noticed there was no trouble getting adjusted to the loneliness that comes with it.
It is better this way I think.

************************************************************
Actually, the reason I did this was to let out that I miss Ellen.
************************************************************
There will probably be a more lengthy post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment